All about our group

We are a group of friends pursuing small-scale organic gardening. We are all fairly new to backyard gardening and we are learning as we go by sharing experiences and information. Working our gardens into schedules already full of homeschooling, work, family, & church activities can be challenging so this shared blog is also a way for us to encourage each other.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome fellow gardeners!

O.K., I finally finished setting up this blog (it's been on my mind for a while now) and inviting YOU, my co-authors, to join.  SO..... take a look around.  Let me know if you have questions, and please feel free to make suggestions for improvement by commenting on this post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me. This iwill be a new experience.

    ReplyDelete